The extent of my prep for 2012 involves cleaning my keyboard and mouse with Electrosolve contact cleaner. There. I’m done. Bring it on.
A west coast moment – 2 paddle boarders off Dundarave in West Vancouver on New Year’s Eve afternoon. http://t.co/fmlUtXeh
I love seeing Mt. Baker framed under the Lion’s Gate Bridge. It’s nice to see the dock gantry cranes at Centerm saluting.
Woaw. Love the “annual report” from WordPress showing highlights of the blog for 2011. Nice touch WP guys ! #kudos #wordpress
There’s some good looking Scotch Whiskey going into those truffles in our kitchen – can’t wait to taste ‘em http://t.co/udYY9sKa
That’s one pissed off looking sky. http://t.co/MenUScVL
The sky’s looking a bit pissed off – some fast moving low cloud getting blown apart by a fairly strong wind blowing in the Straight of Georgia.
It was actually quite warm, despite the wind and speckles of rain. Hopefully it’s snowing up on the local ski hills.
I take some comfort in knowing that I can get on this highway and drive for about
3,000 miles 7,000 km and I’ll still be in Canada.
The Village still has that lovely Holiday Buzz. Another mild day, sitting outside enjoy @ Delany’s Coffee House http://t.co/tzauyabJ
- After paying $825 for a seasons pass, it seems a bit petty for @cypressmtn to charge extra $2.00 for a lanyard for said pass. #fail #
- Boards are freshly waxed, looking to ride some powder this week. Thanks mo nature. #
- Just finished rereading The Gate by Francois Bizot. A good way, at this time of year, to remind myself of what a fortunate life I've had. #
- Wet and foggy @cypressmtn .No powder today sad face @ Cypress Mountain http://t.co/m7KSiM75 #
Just finished rereading The Gate by Francois Bizot. A good way, at this time of year, to remind myself of what a fortunate life I’ve had.
Boards are freshly waxed, looking to ride some powder this week. Thanks mo nature.
- The next time I have an accident, I'll try telling ICBC it was just a 'hard landing'. #bcferries #
- What a great little film – funny and touching and even Christmas related (sort of) Submarine. Love it. http://t.co/zqCvPEaU #
- Growing up we used to worry about whether the car would start – here in BC it's whether it'll be raining on Christmas morning or not. #
- RT @crewlink: Sydney to Hobart Without an Adult on Board http://t.co/8vJhvwXD #