- Just how much traction has the organic food movement developed ? Apparently enough to attract Blueberry Hijackers.
- Ever wonder why you keep getting so much spam ? You’d think those spammers would call it a day considering we throw all their stuff in the junk heap. Or do we ?
- When times get tough, the rich go shopping. At Cosco.
- Shopping for high end clothes will never be the same, now that Wallace and Gromit are on the case.
- And they claim the cows are mad ? This loony British farmer crossed the Bering Straits in his Land Rover.
- Still on that side of the pond… with the price of feed what it is, this makes total sense. I think. Tiny Household Cows.
- I’m totally bummed about this cancellation, and I know my friend Dave T was looking forward to it as well. Apparently Nuns on the Catwalk won’t be happening after all.
by Robert Ouimet